Our Covid-19 Response
The Olander Family of Companies is monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and is responding to the rapidly evolving recommendations and directives.
The supply and distribution of hardware has been determined by the government to be an essential industry. As a hardware distributor, all Olander locations are remaining open for business and are continuing to receive and ship orders to the best of our ability throughout the current emergency.
To protect the health of our employees, our customers, and our community we are following all local, state, and federal, health official’s guidance. We are communicating best practices recommendations to all Olander Employees. We are encouraging virtual and phone meetings for the duration of the emergency. Olander continues to evaluate ways to keep our customers and employees safe and slow the spread of the virus.
At this time, COVID-19 has had the following minor impacts:
- Our buildings are closed to outside personnel meaning Counter Sales departments are closed until further notice.
- Our Will Call is open for curbside pickup only. Please refer to the curbside pick-up protocol below.
- Our response time could be slower in some cases as we adapt to these unusual circumstances.
In all other ways, we remain fully operational. Supply pipelines are proactively filled, and we currently anticipate no unusual supply interruptions.
CURBSIDE PICKUP – NOW AVAILABLE!
We are excited to offer contactless curbside pickup at all Olander locations.
To place an order for curbside pickup, we ask that you:
- Call ahead to place your order
- Pay before pickup (We cannot accept payment in person)
- Allow us a minimum of 2 hours for order processing
We will notify you when your order is ready. You will not be invoiced until the order is picked up, but we will need payment prior to releasing the order. Please keep in mind that orders not picked up will be returned to stock after 2 business days.
For your protection, and the health of our employees, we ask you to adhere to the following protocols for a contactless interaction:
- Please wear a mask at all times when you arrive to pick up your order
- Park your vehicle in one of the numbered spots on the side of the building
- Call the phone number displayed at the parking spot so we know you are here!
- Give us your order number
- Stay in the car while we deliver your items
- Sign for Proof-of-Delivery and have a great day
Olander continues to be ready to serve you just as we have since 1962. Give us a call or email us to discuss how we can best meet your needs. Please take care and stay safe!